Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Outlining a Vision

After talking to George yesterday, I've realized that all of the talk and notes that the Young Horses team has generated have not been consolidated into one document that we can all use to make sure that we are all on the same page and know where we are headed. I have had trouble making significant steps on accomplishing specific goals in a concrete plan because I have failed to put a concrete plan in front of me. I have notes and wiki pages for various parts of the vision for the company, but they are fragmented, and as a result my efforts are less organized and focused than they need to be. My next post will be The Vision.

In other news, I spent some time with a couple of attorney friends of mine last weekend, and they told me that:
  1. They will ask around to try to find a lawyer that makes sense for Young Horses.
  2. They will help coach me through the portion of establishing the company that I can do myself.
I've started to delve into the array of forms, etc. on the Secretary of State's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment